11 octubre, 2006

NOS HAN ROBADO EN CASA!!!

Aquest text va dedicat als lladres més desgraciats de Londres:

Dear thief/s,

It seems you’ve chosen our place to CAME IN without permission. I’m sure you are a person without any values. I bet your brain is empty. Dear thief, you robed into a peaceful home until you decide to come in. You took personal values from people who didn’t worth it (no body does). I bet you can even guess how to turn on the computer from my flatmate, how to manage with Nurias phone and I’m still wondering if you will appreciate my ipods music. Anyway, I don’t aspect more from a thief. I’m laughing ‘cause that’s all can I do (besides waiting for the police). Thank you for breaking the lock and Dani’s courtains. I wish you the best for your entire life.

We will try to go on with the marvellous experience in the exciting capital of England, and forget what happened. At least, we aren’t physique damaged.

No hay comentarios: